2015 Yamaha SRX 120
Stock Image: Yamaha Blue
Quality Home and Sports Center
Brand new on our show floor. $400.00 off when you mention this.
Yamaha power for the little riders!
- 123cc Yamaha engine: The SRX is powered by an ultra-reliable Yamaha 123cc 4-stroke engine. The single-cylinder, fan-cooled powerplant is just as reliable as mom and dad's full-size sleds, with all of the same 4-stroke benefits- no injector oil… no smoke or smell… great fuel economy… gas and go simple.
- Tether ignition shut-off switch: Safety is important and the SRX 120 is loaded with safety features like the tether ignition shut-off switch. The sled won't start unless the tether is properly attached to the sled. Hook the free end to your child's jacket, and if he or she should separate from the sled, and unplug the tether, the engine will quickly shut off.
- Governed top speed: Safety is important and the SRX 120 is loaded with safety features like top speed control. The sled is governed for a top speed of 8 miles per hour, giving you added peace of mind when junior is out for a ride.
- Double A-arm front suspension: The double A-arm front suspension design soaks up bumps and keeps the skis firmly planted for consistent handling.
- Adjustable torsion spring rear suspension: Under the seat you'll find a torsion spring, slide rail rear suspension that gives your child a comfortable ride all day long. It is preload-adjustable, allowing you to set the rate for your child’s weight and ride style.
- Yamaha styling: Kids will love the fact that their sled looks just like mom and dad's sled. The color and graphics on the SRX 120 were developed in the same design house as the full size, high performance FX Nytro sleds. No detail was overlooked, from the Tuning Fork badges on the hood to the full gauge cluster decal on the dash to the Yamaha logo on the seat and tunnel.
- Working lights: Daylight comes and goes quickly in the winter. To let your little sledder ride longer, the SRX 120 has fully functional head and a new LED tail light.
- Type / Displacement / cc: 4-stroke / 1-cyl / 123cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Bore & Stroke: 56.0 x 50.0 mm
- Fuel Delivery: 1 x B-18 carburetor
- Ignition: Transistorized
- Intake Design: 1-Valve
- Exhaust Design: 1-Valve
- Clutch/Transmission: Centrifugal Automatic / Chain
- Disc Brake Type: Adjustable Band
- Fuel Capacity: 0.46 gal. (1.7 L)
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Hydraulic
- Front Travel: 3 in. (76 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Slide-rail, torsion spring
- Rear Shocks: None
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Overall Height: 31 in. (787 mm)
- Overall Length: 71.5 in. (1,816 mm)
- Overall Width: 34.5 in. (876 mm)
- Track/Width x Length x Height: 10 in. x 68 in. x .69 in.
- Track Type: Camoplast® Block Pattern
- Ski Stance (ctr. to ctr.): 31 in. (780 mm)
- Engine Type
- 123 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 56.0 x 50.0 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 1 x B-18 carburetor
- Brake Type
- Adjustable Band
- Drive Clutch
- Centrifugal Automatic
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Double Wishbone; Shocks: Hydraulic
- Front Travel
- 3 in. (76 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide-rail, torsion spring
- Rear Travel
- 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Ski Stance
- 31 in. (780 mm)
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Block Pattern
- Track Dimensions
- 10 x 68 x .69 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.46 gal. (1.7 L)
- Yamaha Blue