2017 Troy-Bilt Bronco CRT Garden Tiller
It might be lightweight and smaller in size, but the Bronco CRT rear-tine garden tiller is powerful. Designed to be small enough to fit easily between garden rows, the Troy-Bilt Bronco CRT garden tiller has the power and durability to handle your tough garden jobs. And Bronco's counter-rotating design and smaller size make this garden tiller easy to use.
- Cast-Iron Bronze Gear Drive Transmission
- Patented Bolo® Tines
- Engine: Troy-Bilt OHV
- Displacement: 208cc*
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast Iron Encased Bronze Gear
- Tine Direction: Counter-rotating
- Speeds: 1 Forward
- Tilling Width: 14"
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 6"
- Tines: 10" diameter Bolo
- Oil: 20oz 10W30 (included)
- Attachments: Front bumper & front weights available
- PTO: N/A
- Wheels: 11" x 4" Pneumatic
- Shields: Rear Tine Sheild
- Hanlde: Adjustable Padded Loop
- Grips: Foam Grip
- Bumper: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: 48"(L) x 22.65"(W) x 26"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 170 lbs
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Troy-Bilt OHV
- Cast Iron Encased Bronze Gear
- Tilling Width